Meadow Industries is a privately owned Australian company that has operated in the manufacturing and mining industries for over 20 years.
With a high level of client focus and the ability to customize and adapt quickly, we solve customer needs in relation to CNC machining, cylinder repair and manufacture, general engineering, and hydraulic repairs and supply. With our purpose-built factories dedicated to hydraulic and general engineering, we can easily manage large sized projects within budget and with on-time delivery.
Meadow Industries has earned a reputation as a leader in the supply of general engineering services with a strong specialisation in the repair and remanufacture of hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders.
We ensure we maintain the capacity for the finest quality work with shorter turnaround times, without compromising on quality. This is achieved with high attention to detail and investment in our comprehensive range of state-of-the-art equipment including a large inventory of CNC controlled machine tools.
The other side of the Meadow Industries story is the expertise provided by our team of passionate and dedicated machinists; highly skilled craftsmen committed to meeting and exceeding your expectations. These core values of dedication to our craft and commitment to providing the best customer experience possible are carried through all levels of our organisation.
We have an established pattern of investment in the best people, technologies and equipment. Now employing 65 permanent staff at our Broadmeadow headquarters, Meadow Industries has the depth to provide the service our customers deserve.
Matt Moore – General Manager
With over 20 years’ industry experience, Matthew was appointed General Manager in 2010. In his previous Sales Engineer role for Meadow Industries he forged strong relationships with both our workforce and our customers. These relationships are still as strong today.
In 2014 Matthew became a company director. Matthew is passionate about the future of Meadow Industries and its potential for continued growth across several industry sectors.
Chad Saxby – Operations Manager
Chad started with Meadow Industries in 2010 as a machine shop leading hand. In late 2010 Chad was promoted to Workshop Manager. His objective is to ensure that quality, safety and efficiency are achieved on all projects carried out by Meadow Industries.
Lyndon Hodgetts – Sales Manager
Having 25 years’ sales experience, Lyndon started with Meadow Industries in 2010 as Sales Manager. Lyndon has had several key sales roles in various industries over the years. Lyndon is responsible for the development of new business and management of our existing customers.
- 1971: George Robertson established the first factory at our current site.
- 1979: Australian Automation acquired, adding hydraulic expertise to the engineering business.
- 1980: Meadow Industries Sydney was opened.
- 1982: Meadow Industries Gunnedah was opened.
- 1986: Technical Engineering Services Wollongong was acquired.
- 1988: Meadow Industries specialist factory at Broadmeadow was opened.
- 1994: Meadow industries was sold to a major international hydraulic business.
- 2001: Meadow was reopened at its original site.
- 2005: Construction was complete on our specialist CNC machine shop.
- 2010: Purchase of CNC Hartford Borer.
- 2013: Acquisition of major factory space in Clyde Street allowing for double machining capacity.
- 2015: Partnered with Enerpac for high torque tooling.
- 2018: Continued investment in CNC and honing machines to strengthen our leading position.